Sunday, March 22, 2009

Punta Mita, Mexico!! Feb 2009

Trent and i golfing (well ok, just Trent) on one of Jack Nicholas courses. Trent loved it, and i like riding. This is the 3rd hole, very neat - high tide actually covers up the path to get to it! The hotel was beautiful! Trent's company always takes very good care of us, you can see the infinity pool and the beach behind us! Our hotel was very secluded from everything, just the way i like it!!



This iguana was watching us play tennis. It is one of Trents and my favorite things to do on vacation (without the kids) - we get up and go to breakfast, then go play tennis, then head down to the beach to read for a few hours! I told Trent next time we go on vacation i will need some anti-axiety pills when we get home. I think i relax so much on vacation, that my body literally goes into shock and can't deal when we get home! (poor me i know!) thanks to everyone for all your help with the girls!!!











3 comments:

Gibbons Family said...

How fun!!! I love the iguana watching you play tennis! Hehe

Brian & Kerrian said...

I wanna go there, so fun!!!! and SO relaxing!!!!

Dianne said...

I always love the Iguanas. I was following them on one of our trips. You both look great!