Sunday, October 18, 2009

Family Fun!!

Kamree - our little gymnast! We are so proud of all the accomplishments Kamree has made the past few months. She is so dedicated and keeps trying whatever it is she is working on until she is pleased with the results. She is nervous for her upcoming meet on October 24th. She is worried that she won't get a high score :( - she just glows though everytime she gets a new "trick" down!


The family at Cornbelly's corn maze - always lots of fuN!

My two beautiful and amazing girls. I am not sure what i would do without them. Each time they laugh or smile - it reminds me what is important in life!






2 comments:

Gibbons Family said...

These pictures are so cute! I love your post about how when your girls smile it reminds you what is important in life! How true! Love you sis!

Dianne said...

those are great.. Maybe that is how I should do it.. Just one photo of each event..so many cute ones to pick from though..