Monday, May 10, 2010

My Husband!

I needed to tell my amazing husband how great i think he is! Everyday life gets so busy that sometimes i forget to tell him how much he means to me. The past 9 months have been especially hard with all of the emotions of trying to get our beautiful baby here. After baby Caden i was sure i would never try to have another baby again..... it broke my heart into too many peices. Well we did try again, and i was a nervous reck on and off through the entire pregnancy. Trent was there every step of the way just like he is for everything. Through all of the breakdowns! Whether they were do to a lack of sleep, hormones, nervousness, emotions, or the house just needing to be cleaned - he did it all, and still is! He can make me feel stronger with just a few words, or make me feel calm with just a touch of his hand. He is so wonderful to me, and is such a wonderful dad. There is nothing he wouldn't do for any of us. Thanks honey for being my perfect. Thanks for everything you bring to my life and thanks for the person you are. You are so many things that i strive to be, you have patience that stretches on for miles (which is why you can put up with me :))..... We are so lucky to have you. Thanks for being there for me, and the kids - especially Kelsey..... not everyone is so open and loving to a child that is not "technically" theirs - but you treat her like she is your own and there is nothing i can ever do to tell you how thankful i am for that. I love you so much! Love me.

3 comments:

Dianne said...

That is an amazing piece of writing.. I am so glad that you are all doing so well, and that baby Lily got here without any problems! I love you honey

Gibbons Family said...

you made me cry... thanks trent for loving and taking care of my wonderful and very deserving sister!! love you guys!

Brian & Kerrian said...

The tears are flowing! So sweet!!! You make an amazing couple!! I am so happy that "Lily Pad" made it here safe!!!! She is such an angel!!! And yes I think Kelsey should stick to kissing animals too :) Love you!