Monday, May 10, 2010

Our New Addition! Baby Lily!

Well gosh, i can't begin to say i lucky i feel! I have the three most wonderful, beautiful, amazing girls ever! Words cannot express how blessed i am. Kelsey is always there to help out when i need it the most and Kamree always knows when i could use a great big hug! Lily of course is just as sweet as can be and i am loving even the late night feedings! Thank you so much to my girls for being so caring and special - i couldn't imagine my life without you guys!
Yesterday was Mothers Day, and it was the most amazing day ever! My wonderful husband cooked for 2 hours to make my perfect breakfast! Fresh Cut fruit (strawberries, bananas, grapes and cantaloupe), 19 grain pancakes with fresh bananas and walnuts on top, with my favorite sugarfree syrup! and to top it off fresh juiced orange/apple juice and carrot/apple juice. Then we went to my wonderful mom's house for a fun family party, where i got to see not just my mom (which is the best), but my dad (thanks for making a special trip out to see us dad) and brothers and sisters as well. After a wonderful meal i got to snuggle my sweet little baby Lily, then rough house and spend some talking time with Kelsey, and then played soccer and jumped on the tramp with Kamree. What more could i ask for? What a perfect day! I feel blessed everyday to have such a wonderful, healthy family! love you all!


Trent is such an amazing dad, friend and husband! i couldn't dream of anyone i would rather spend the rest of my life with!

Kelsey loves snuggling with her new baby sis, and she is such a big help too. i was having a bit of a rough night a few days ago and kels came to the rescue. She is such a great daughter and big sister (to Kamree and Lily) - thanks kels!




Well, Kamree helps all day long with her little sister (we call Kamree the big/little sister) - since she is still a little sister herself :). She loves to "nuzzle" her! well lets just say she would kiss, hug and hold her all day if i would let her :). Kamree has really risen to the occasion to being the best big sister ever. She never complains, and is always trying to help with something. The best is when she says - mom, you look like you could use a hug! how precious is that! As i am typing this Kamree rushed off to put the binkie back in Lily's mouth :). Love you Krams!







2 comments:

Dianne said...

the Photos and notes are all darling.. very fun to see!

Gibbons Family said...

So sweet. I can't wait to see lilly again. Every time I see you she is always sleeping... I want to nuzzle her ;)